rvlaw, Lawyer (JD)
Experience:  NYC Trial Atty. 30 yrs.- pers. inj., contracts, real estate, criminal, estates, matrimonial.

hello, I just paid for a week of sublet in NYC for room for ...

hello, I just paid for a week of sublet in NYC for room for a rent, when I arrived, not only it wasn''t a room, (it was a area out of the bedroom with small(I was told a full size bed) old uncomfortable little bigger than twin bed and broken dresser. I told him I don''t like the place thus I will be making an arrangement asap.
Expert:  rvlaw replied 8 years ago.

The premises were misrepresented. He breached the agreement so you are excused from paying as a matter of contract law. If you prepaid, sue him for return in small claims court in your borough.

Rich.........NY attorney

This is information only, NOT legal advice. No attorney-client relationship has been created.