rvlaw
rvlaw, Lawyer (JD)
Experience:  NYC Trial Atty. 30 yrs.- pers. inj., contracts, real estate, criminal, estates, matrimonial.
3071004

My 14 year old boy was held down on his School bus by ...

Customer Question

My 14 year old boy was held down on his School bus by two 16 year old high school kids why one more boy tried to stick his penis in his mouth he was also 16, I have contacted my school on other occasions about the misconduct on the bus and nothing has been done this has gone on now for 3 years, The three boys whipped another boy on the bus with a belt who was in the 5th grade and they also held him down and did shove their private parts in his face, the bus driver denies this behavior everytime and there has been witnesess but the school tells me they will handle it but they never do, what can I legaly do
Expert:  rvlaw replied 6 years ago.

You can, on behalf of your son, bring a suit against the school, the school district and the bus company if the bus is not operated by the school district/school. The claim is for money damages based on failure to supervise the children. It is a very strong case and I am a NYC personal injury attorney for 30+ years.

Claims against schools have specific filing requirements soon after the incident. Contact a local personal injury lawyer ASAP. I can get you to a directory we lawyers use for your area if you provide the nearest large-ish city to Boss.

Rich

This is information only, NOT legal advice. No attorney-client relationship has been created. Consult an attorney in your state for legal advice regarding your issue.

rvlaw, Lawyer (JD)
Experience: NYC Trial Atty. 30 yrs.- pers. inj., contracts, real estate, criminal, estates, matrimonial.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The School district owns its own busses, I also contacted the local Sheriff department, The bus driver denys evrything I found out about the incident only yesterday it happened Monday a parent of 3rd grader called me to tell me what her daughter had witnessed and after questioning my son who had marks from wresting the boys on is chest, he told me the story and the school has got to go on what the bus driver tells them and I also found out after school the three boys who did this will not answer the principals questions so they won't do nothing about it. My son who is very big for his age did manage to get away from the boys before they put their penis in is mouth
Expert:  rvlaw replied 6 years ago.

You will benefit from the statements/testimony of the other children. Can I help with the directory?

Rich

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I would sure appreciate it My closest town is Salem Missouri Or Rolla Missouri
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for your quick response and help, you will never know how much this means that someone finally listened.
Expert:  rvlaw replied 6 years ago.

My pleasure. Please feel free to return with any further questions. Hope your son is OK

Rich

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank You again!!
Marilyn pyeatt
Expert:  rvlaw replied 6 years ago.
Anytime