How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask rvlaw Your Own Question
rvlaw, Lawyer (JD)
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8386
Experience:  NYC Trial Atty. 30 yrs.- pers. inj., contracts, real estate, criminal, estates, matrimonial.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
rvlaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i order some chicken wings from a restaurant and the served ...

Resolved Question:

i order some chicken wings from a restaurant and the served me raw and spoiled chicken . and now i am really sick. can i sue this restaurant. i also called the health dept.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  rvlaw replied 8 years ago.


Absolutely. Bring a small claims court action. If you went to a doctor, bring bills and a diagnosis.


rvlaw and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you

Related Legal Questions