Bill F.
Bill F., Paralegal
Experience:  State Paralegal - 10 Years Hands on Legal Experience
3082840

recently i got an answer in a my question and accepted an ...

recently i got an answer in a my question and accepted an answer from here but i wasnt sure if i have to go to california small claim court to sue them .i dont want to go to california.or can i do it here in suffolk county,new york small claim court?
Expert:  Bill F. replied 9 years ago.

If the company or person is in California and the amount is small enough to qualify for Small Claims Court then you must file in California Small Claims court in order for the court to have jurisdiction of that person / company for you to win.

Good luck. If you have any other related questions please let me know. If you found this answer helpful please accept so I can continue to help others like you in the future. Thank you.

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Bill F.'s Post: ok the amount is $3500...i cant afford anymore to go to california after all i spent for laywers and translators
Expert:  Bill F. replied 9 years ago.

I would suggest you find an collections attorney (via google) that is in California and willing to do this filing and handle this for a % of what is collected.

If you found these answers helpful please accept so I can continue to help others like you in the future. Thank you.