Walter
Walter, Legal Consultant
Experience:  Specializing in all aspects of law including Family, Real Estate, Employment and Consumer Protection
997364

i have custy of my childre can the other parent put ther ...

i have custy of my childre can the other parent put ther pictures on enternet with out your nolige and a mitted doing drugs during pregencey of children even tho im a regester sex offender and putting me down and has nothing to do with my children past is past that the way i see it i cant geally get offend by it but it bother me about my children
Expert:  Walter replied 8 years ago.

I am sorry, I do not have good news. The other parent can place pictures of the children on line without your consent. The person who owns the picture is has the right to use it on line and since they are the other parent they have the right to use it on line.

As far as the behavior no, they should not be putting you down and you can file harassment charges against the parent if he/she continues to do.

Walter