Walter
Walter, Legal Consultant
Experience:  Specializing in all aspects of law including Family, Real Estate, Employment and Consumer Protection
997364

2o years of d.u.i never drive in florida where can i drive ...

2o years of d.u.i never drive in florida where can i drive do u no what state i can never get a clearinces from florida not fair can any one [email protected] or call me XXX-XXX-XXXX wayne please help

I am sorry, I do not have good news. Once your licenses has been suspended on one state you are not permitted by law to get a licenses in any other state. If you attempt to do so you can be charged with fraud since your licenses is already suspended in Florida.

As far as leaving the US yes your drivers licenses suspension is only valid in the US if you leave you would be able to file in a different country.

Walter