Mr Lofton
Mr Lofton, Lawyer.
Experience:  30 years of experience as a counselor and trial lawyer

My daughter is legally blind and has been on a 504 ...

Customer Question

My daughter is legally blind and has been on a 504 plan for many years. Last spring her school did not follow the accommodations on her plan, they made her take state testing lasting hours in the same manner a "two eyed" child would. They broke the law they admitted to it and now I don''t know what to do I have literally everything in writing but what kind of lawyer do I need? Do I have a case? Do I sue the school for money? Please help I want to fight for my daughters civil rights, the school should not be allowed to get away with what they did.
Expert:  Mr Lofton replied 8 years ago.

You have rights, not uonly under Virgina Law bu the federal Americans with Disabilities Act. There is an excellent wb site with all that you will want to know:

All the best,