Amy Hightower
Amy Hightower, Lawyer.
Experience:  13 years legal experience.

Can i ask a child support for my daughter

hello, i have a daughter who wants to see her father, but the father refused beacause he''s already married and his wife doesn''t know that he had a child with me, they lived in New Jersey, and my daughter and i lived here in France,I just want to have some advice if we can do something with it, since he did not support my child since she was born, my daughter now is 15yrs old.
Expert:  Amy Hightower replied 8 years ago.

Just because your daughter refuses to see her does not mean he doesn't have to support her. The fact that you are in France and he is in the US may make it a little tricky, but the state of New Jersey has services to help you recover child support from fathers living in their state. The website with all the information you need to get you started is .

I hope this is helpful to you. If it is, please click accept so that I can be paid for my time.