Legal Professional
Legal Professional, Lawyer.
Experience:  JD, 10 years representing clients, 75+ Trials
9045092

Are there any regulations that no parking signs have ...

Customer Question

Are there any regulations that no parking signs have to be posted every so many feet on long blocks or where there are parking lot exits and/or alley ways. How about sign blocked by a tree.
Expert:  Legal Professional replied 8 years ago.

Your state's DMV will have extensive technical regulations on signage.

You may have to buy this administrative code from the DMV.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
The reason why I went to your legal website was to get the Los Angeles, CA code number(s) and statement(s) so i can refute this parking ticket at my court case Wed at 915am.

Please quote the code information regarding no parking sign regulations where there are public alleys and driveways in mid-block, trees blocking signage, long distance between signs. Thank you!
I don't have access to these codes. You will have to get them from the DMV or City Planning.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Legal Professional's Post: I actually expected the legal expert to provide the the two regulations that I needed to prove my case and was what I wanted to pay for.

However, you did prompt me to find other sources (after quite a few phone calls) that I was finally able to connect with to provide this information.

By the way, there is a fee for the DVM regulations book which takes time to order. Luckily, someone referred me to an on-line source.