4ren6, Forensics/CSI
Experience:  Sworn Expert Witness in Criminal Law. Sworn Expert Courtroom Testimony.

what can i do about being treated like a leper on my ...

what can i do about being treated like a leper on my job because i have aids and was harrased so long i quite my i have aids and unemployed what can i do
Was this employees or management..............did management ever attempt to stop the harassment towards you...
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to 4ren6's Post: management at red lobster
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i guess no one wanted me around
You need to find a good discrimination/harrassment attorney in your area for this. Any attorney skilled in such would take the case for you most likely. Once they speak with you they will have a better idea. But if you quit due to such then you may well have a case. They often take these on what is known as a contingency fee win and no pay.............if you win they often take around 30 percent of the award. reply if needed.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to 4ren6's Post: you live here in florida will you take my case
I am not an attorney but retired from Law Enforcement. Your local state bar association will be able to assist you.