How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Justice For All Your Own Question
Justice For All
Justice For All, Attorney at Law, JD
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 1349
Experience:  Over 8 years of legal experience /family law, general practice, and criminal defense.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Justice For All is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do you go about filing a contempt of court, for ...

Resolved Question:

How do you go about filing a contempt of court, for not complying with court order. For child visitation orders?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Justice For All replied 9 years ago.

You would simply type up a document titled Notice of Contempt. In the document you would explain how this person is in contempt and how they have violated the court order.

You would then file it in the court that originally issued the court order.

Please don't forget to ACCEPT so that I may be compensated for my time.


Justice For All and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you