Justice For All
Justice For All, Attorney at Law, JD
Experience:  Over 8 years of legal experience /family law, general practice, and criminal defense.

I have a customer who signed a contract for services ( ...

I have a customer who signed a contract for services ( dog training) . The service was a package that required a one time payment upon the completion of initial training session. Subsequent sessions were scheduled that same day. The day before the next scheduled visit, the customer called and cancelled the session. Notice that he had stopped payment on the check was received the following day. What recouse do I have?
Expert:  Justice For All replied 8 years ago.

Since a valid contract was signed for services, you can file a suit in small claims court to be reimbursed for the price owed on the contract and any damages you resulted from the cancellation. Here is a website that will help you in getting this filed:$FILE/307SCR.pdf?OpenElement

Please don't forget to ACCEPT so that I may be compensated for my time.