CALawyer, Lawyer (JD)
Experience:  Graduated Magna Cum Laude (Law School), Graduated Undergraduate at 19 Years of Age.

HOw do I apply for guardianship of my father who is very ...

HOw do I apply for guardianship of my father who is very confused in the state of MA? I live in NY and would like to move him here.
You would need to file a petition with the Massachusetts probate court for a "conservatorship." If you could establish that he lacked capacity to take care of himself and that it would be in his best interest for you to take care of him, the Court would typically grant you the power to do so. There would be a few court hearings and likely an investigation to ensure that it would be safe to place him with you.

If this information was helpful, please click ACCEPT to give me credit for answering.