Michelle, Paralegal
Experience:  31 years of experience in criminal, real estate, juvenile and family law

in the state of louisiana, can someones parole ...

Customer Question

in the state of louisiana, can someone''s parole be revoked if they plead guilty to a disturbing the peace violation?
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 years ago.

Dear XXXXXjamin

Any time a parolee is simply CHARGED with a new crime - regardless of the outcome there can be a revocation. The Parole Board makes a determination it is based on a preponderance of the evidence and not the court standard of beyond a reasonable doubt.

So a parolee can be revoked on an arrest.

If my answer has been helpful, please ACCEPT my answer so I get credit for my effort to help you . If I can be of further help, let me know. Appropriate FEEDBACK is appreciated as is a bonus. Thanks ~ Michelle