J D Haas
J D Haas, Lawyer (JD)
Experience:  21 years as a serious injury/wrongful death trial lawyer; nationally board certified; 43 jury trials
6118667

How much money can i carry on a plane

how much us cash on your persons or baggage
Expert:  J D Haas replied 9 years ago.
$10,000.00 or more you must declare it.

I hope that I have helped you and that I have answered all of your questions. Please contact me if I have not answered all of your questions.

Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information. You and I have not entered into an attorney/client relationship. The only way that I am legally responsible for your legal rights is if you have signed a written retainer agreement with my law firm.

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
What do you mean by "declare"?
Expert:  J D Haas replied 9 years ago.
You have to declare it on a customs form if you are entering the U.S. If it is totally a flight within the U.S., there is no requirement to disclose it to anyone (assuming that it is legally yours and not as a result of an illegal activity). Best wishes.