How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ms Chase Your Own Question
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Consultant
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2897
Experience:  Business, Custody, Marriage/Divorce, Criminal Law, Contract Negotiation, Entertainment Law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ms Chase is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been threatened on the phone via voice

Resolved Question:

My girlfriend''s father called me and my parents and threatended me. He said I threatened his daughter (I did NOT) and expressely threatened me. He also harrased my partents. I have the voicemail as eveidence.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Answered via Just Answer Chat.
Ms Chase and 10 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

You can contact the Chicago Bar Association, and they can refer a lawyer close to you. Let me know if you need more help or have any other questions. Good luck with everything.


Ms Chase and 10 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you

Related Legal Questions