Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Lawyer (JD)
Experience:  25 years experience in general law, including real estate, criminal, traffic, and domestic relations

While I was out of town, the next door neighbor tresspassed ...

While I was out of town, the next door neighbor tresspassed on my property and put concrete on some blocks that delinated my property line. These blocks were very old and could be removed easily. I had ordered a fence and came home to find a two foot concrete wall. I want the wall removed, there is an estimate of $1500 to remove it.I now have a 2 foot concrete wall that I don't want and there seems no law to stop this man. I have paid $500 to resurvey the land and made numerous calls to local agencies and they say hire a lawyer. I can't believe this. This man has constantly tresspassed when we are away. He also piled 37 blocks against my kitchen wall making access very easy for burgulars.

DearCustomer- You can remove the wall if he built it on your property and of course you can build your fence. I cannot see what the wall has to do with building your fence unless it is in the way.

As far as the trespassing, you can call the police and charge him with trespassing if you wish and you can sue him for any damages he has caused as a result of coming onto your property.

David Kennett - JD - Attorney at law