4ren6, Forensics/CSI
Experience:  Sworn Expert Witness in Criminal Law. Sworn Expert Courtroom Testimony.

In Missouri, would it impact a divorce proceeding ...

In Missouri, would it impact a divorce proceeding decisions if one of the parties was having an affair? I know it used to matter but wonder if it is really worth investigating it if it won''t save anything in the end anyway.
Expert:  4ren6 replied 8 years ago.

Are you currently in the middle of a divorce. Is there a current seperation between the two of you. Is there any form of a seperation agreement and are there children involved.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
We are very seriously talking about getting divorced. He left for a short period of time two months ago. There is no agreement at this time. Yes there are two kids both under the age of 13.
Expert:  4ren6 replied 8 years ago.

Adultery is one of the grounds for divorce in Missouri. But you must prove it. I suggest that you hire a private investigator to document and obtain the evidence needed. This would give you valid claims for a "fault divorce". It may also help you negotiate for child custody and property division later. Please do reply if you need further assistance. I am providing a link for you as well.

Expert:  4ren6 replied 8 years ago.
If you decide to divorce I suggest that you obtain in writing an agreed upon and signed seperation agreement. This would include custody and support. Rights that each will have and such. Visitation times. Anything that may be of importance needs to go in writing as a seperation agreement.
Expert:  4ren6 replied 8 years ago.
I have added additional info........please reply if needed.