J D Haas
J D Haas, Lawyer (JD)
Experience:  21 years as a serious injury/wrongful death trial lawyer; nationally board certified; 43 jury trials

I was rear-ended and my car was totalled, I got a mild ...

I was rear-ended and my car was totalled, I got a mild concussion and injured my back, it has been seven months and I am having major problems and getting trigger point injections, I had a myelogram and they discovered I had a ruptured disc where myneck was injured, they are scoffing at $5,000 for pain and suffering, am I in the irght ballpark, I also suffered major depression and anxiety and am still quite depressed and in pain.
Expert:  J D Haas replied 8 years ago.
You need to immediately talk to a Washington car accident attorney. You can find them by searching: "Washington car accident lawyer/attorney". There should be no fee for this consultation and they will provide information for you. I do not have access to your medical records, but from your information you need to talk to an attorney because the settlement numbers you are discussing are too low in my opinion. Good luck.

I hope that I have helped, answered all of your questions, and that I have provided you with useful information. Please contact me if I have not answered all of your questions. If my answer is satisfactory please accept it. I really appreciate positive feedback.

In the future, you can specifically request that I work with you on your legal question. If you have specifically requested that I answer this question, thank you.

Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information. You and I have not entered into an attorney/client relationship. The only way that I am legally responsible for your legal rights is if you have signed a written retainer agreement with my law firm.