Dan, Retired JD
Experience:  Retired attorney, general practice, with an additional background in financial planning,

Is legal If youre unfamiliar w/ the ...

Customer Question

Is legal? If you're unfamiliar w/ the website, it is for submitting hw assignments and people are paid in exchange for completing the assignments.
Expert:  Dan replied 8 years ago.

Wonderboy - yes it is legal, from the standpoint that people can answer homework questions for a fee. There is a homework category here on JA.

Whether the person's teacher will think it is 'cheating' is an entirely different matter!

I hope this has helped. Let me know if you have any followup questions. If none, please remember to click on the ACCEPT link so that I may receive credit for working on this topic with you. (I'd greatly appreciate it!)

Thank you,

The information provided is general in nature only and should not be construed as legal advice or to create an attorney-client relationship. You should always consult with a lawyer in your state.

PS: If an answer appears to you to have been very helpful, or to have taken above average expertise and/or research, or if the answer shows an above average amount of time and dedication devoted to your issue, a bonus is nice way to say "Thank you". Thanks!