Dan, Retired JD
Experience:  Retired attorney, general practice, with an additional background in financial planning,
5594706

Is hwfirm.com legal If youre unfamiliar w/ the ...

Customer Question

Is hwfirm.com legal? If you're unfamiliar w/ the website, it is for submitting hw assignments and people are paid in exchange for completing the assignments.
Expert:  Dan replied 9 years ago.

Wonderboy - yes it is legal, from the standpoint that people can answer homework questions for a fee. There is a homework category here on JA.

Whether the person's teacher will think it is 'cheating' is an entirely different matter!

I hope this has helped. Let me know if you have any followup questions. If none, please remember to click on the ACCEPT link so that I may receive credit for working on this topic with you. (I'd greatly appreciate it!)

Thank you,

--------------

The information provided is general in nature only and should not be construed as legal advice or to create an attorney-client relationship. You should always consult with a lawyer in your state.

PS: If an answer appears to you to have been very helpful, or to have taken above average expertise and/or research, or if the answer shows an above average amount of time and dedication devoted to your issue, a bonus is nice way to say "Thank you". Thanks!