rvlaw, Lawyer (JD)
Experience:  NYC Trial Atty. 30 yrs.- pers. inj., contracts, real estate, criminal, estates, matrimonial.

I recived a Oregon Uniform Citation and ...

I recived a Oregon Uniform Citation and Complaint for a Traffic Violation. The violation was cited under ORS 811.265 (failure to obey T.C.D.). On the very bottom of the back of the citation is a box titled; MAIL CORRESPONDENCE OR WRITTEN APPEARANCE AND MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: This part of the citation is blank. Does the absence of any information within this box describe an affirmative argment with respect to due process?

Do you want to plead guilty and, therefore, need to know where to send the fine and who to make payment to? If so, your argument will be specious and inconsistent with fighting the ticket to begin with. If not, you don't need the missing information so its omission is moot in your case! Moreover, I suspect the ticket says what to do and where to appear to plead not guilty and have a trial which I suspect is what you really want.