Jane T (LLC)
Jane T (LLC), Lawyer (JD)
Experience:  Experienced attorney; contracts, internet, business, finance, employment, RE, consumer, & more.
2911261

I NEED TO FIND THE REGISTERED AGENT FOR DIRECTV IN ORDER TO ...

I NEED TO FIND THE REGISTERED AGENT FOR DIRECTV IN ORDER TO FILE A SMALL CLAIMS COURT ACTION.

DearCustomer

The registered agent of any corporation licensed to do business in a state must be registered with the Secretary of State. Most Secretaries of State or state corporations' divisions offices now have their filings available online. In FL you can go to http://www.sunbiz.org/search.html to look up the name of the registered agent by company name.

You can also call the corporations division to ask them at http://www.sunbiz.org/corp_dir.html

Jane T (LLC), Lawyer (JD)
Experience: Experienced attorney; contracts, internet, business, finance, employment, RE, consumer, & more.
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Jane T's Post: I tried that and didn't find anything with DIRECTV.

DearCustomer

I just looked up, under corporate name, both "direct tv" and "direc tv" and found lots of listing.

Did you try looking up information for "DirectTV" as a "ficticious" name or trademark?

A ficticious name is XXXXX XXXXX company can call itself, even if their registered corporate name isXXXXX

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Jane T's Post: I tried many different ways. Their bills read as DIRECTV. I have a Customer Service address as P.O. Box 6550, Greenwood Village, CO. NNN-NN-NNNNbut they aren't helpful in regards XXXXX XXXXX at all.
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
I NEED TO FIND OUT WHO THE REGISTERED AGENT IS FOR DIRECTV.

Do you still have your contract by any chance? I live in CA and just looked at my contract from Direct TV and found the agent.

My suggestion would be to call 1-866-535-9593, this is the number to obtain service from Direct TV in Englewood, FL.

When you call, ask to speak to a manager who can provide you with the name of the registered agent in your area.

From what I can tell, Englewood FL Dish Network and Cable TV handles Direct TV for your area.

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Medicine's Post: Calling them does absolutely no good, I've tried, tried. and tried. No contract either. I did receive another promotion yesterday in the mail and that was from CA.

Can you tell me a bit more about what you are trying to accomplish? If you could provide me with some detailed information related to this situation, I may have some better ideas related to how you might obtain assistance.

You have mentioned a small claims suit, but for what reason?

Direct TV is owned by DirecTv Group in California.

My suggestion would be to call or write to the corporate headquarters

2230 E. Imperial Highway, El Segundo, CA 90245

Phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Medicine's Post: I received a promotion in the mail stating to try them AGAIN for 30 days FREE and I would also receive FREE DIRECTV PLUS or DH Receiver Upgrade plus free reinstallation (which I didn't need) and FREE PORTABLE DVD PLAYER AS A SPECIAL GIFT WORTH $169. AFTER MAILING IN PROPER PAPER WORK which I did and they admit they received it. Now they are saying since I didn't remain hooked up after th 30 days, I don't receive the DVD PLAYER.

I signed a contract with Direct TV and was supposed to obtain a free iPod. When I signed up the promotion was similar to yours, but included NFL Sunday free.

The terms of my contract was that if I cancelled NFL Sunday, I would not receive the iPod. In my situation, I was not alloed to make changes to my contract for four months and also not cancel the NFL Sunday for one year.

Read your contract closely, there would have to be a clause that states something similar to " should you cancel your contract, this offer does not apply" "The DVD player will be delivered upon completion of terms of the contract"

Before you can sue them for false advertising, you must closely read all the small print.

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Medicine's Post:

AS I SAID BEFORE,THERE WAS NO SIGNED CONRACT!!! BOY, YOU SURE ARE DISCOURAGING IN YOUR REPLY. THANKS BUT NO THANKS

I am trying to assist you and want to make sure you did not sign a contract.

What did the "paperwork " state? If you returned "paperwork" agreeing to the terms and there was a clause that you had to could not cancel within 30 days, this would be the reason for them to not extend the free DVD player, etc.

If you could tell me more about what the paperwork said, I might be able to help you to sort this out.