Kelly Spurlock
Kelly Spurlock, Paralegal
Experience:  Paralegal and Private Investigator,CSED Volunteer,Advocate for Victim Witness Program

Is it legal for a 20 year old to date a 15 or 16 year old girl

Is it legal in New York state for a 20 year old young man to date a 15 or 16 year old girl? Is there any consent forms that the girl's parents have to sign to protect the boy and his family? Not for marriage but for just dating.
It is illegal for you to date anyone under 17 in NY with or with out consent from parents. If someone placed a complaint about the two of you dating you could be charged with numerous crimes.
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX the answer to my question. It is very helpful! Being a Legal Secretary, I am sure that you have learned a lot of legal issues and trust your answer.

Thank you, again.
Your welcome and thanks.