Ask Attorney & Mediator Your Own Ques...
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney & Certified Mediator
1723468

Can a father put himself on child support before the ...

Customer Question

Can a father put himself on child support before the child is born
Expert:  Attorney & Mediator replied 10 years ago.
No, the law requires the child to be born for there to be a child support order.

Legal Disclaimer: The information given by me is for informational/research use only and you are paying me only for such information. The information contained herewith is not legal advice and by rendering such information there is no formation of an attorney-client relationship. I also do not claim to be licensed to practice in the state where this information is being provided. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and it’s associated sites. As law is always changing, you are advised to speak with the appropriate legal counsel for accurate information. Thank you.

Just wanted to let you know that I will be in and out of the office for a bit, so if you have further questions please post them and I will answer as soon as I return. Thank you.