Experience:  Information provided is for entertainment puposes only and is NOT legal advice.

Can a convicted felon work as a bartender in the

Can a convicted felon work as a bartender in the state of new jersey. Still on probation?

Hello and welcome to Just Answer.

Yes, but you would need to obtain a disqualification permit. This allows you to work where alcohol is served. Call(NNN) NNN-NNNNto obtain the paperwork and more information on the procedure.

Click here for the NJ Division of Alcohol

Let me know if you would like more information.

Please remember to click "ACCEPT."
POSITIVE FEEDBACK is appreciated and reciprocated.

Thank you.

Disclaimer: Any information given by me is for informational use only and is not legal advice. This is general information and is not intended to be specifically tailored to an individual. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and its associated sites. Persons accessing this response are encouraged to seek legal counsel in their jurisdiction for accurate guidance regarding their individual circumstances.