CJShanna3
CJShanna3, Private Investigator
Experience:  Over 7years extensive Criminal Justice educ.Extensive Priv.Sec background
3576046

what is the penalty for solicitation of ...

what is the penalty for solicitation of prostitution in the state of maryland? how much community service, fine, jail time if any would be given?

Maryland is very strict on solicitation (under the receiving earnings of a prostitute and/or pandering) and even a first time offense would be subject to § 5-106(b) of the Courts Article. What this is is a Max. penalty of 10 years in prison and 10,000 dollar fine. Now please don't be alarmed. This is the maximum, not standard or mandatory. If you are a first time offender, the courts may be somewhat linient on you, but I would recommend having a lawyer at all costs. This is a serious offense and without an attorney, the chances of getting a higher sentence is very real. I wish you luck. i have pasted a website below that includes the solicitation laws of Maryland, I hope this is helpful.---CJShanna3

MD Maryland Prositution Lawyer Solicitation Attorneys MD Maryland Prostitute Bawdy House

PLEASE CLICK THE **ACCEPT**BUTTON IF YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH MY ANSWER. FEEDBACK AND BONUS ALWAYS APPRECIATED. THANKS