Daren, Law Clerk
Experience:  Feel free to ask me any question and I will present your options! Over five years of experience!

what type of law practice makes the most money

Customer Question

I am about to finish my paralegal certificate at an ABA approved school, would like to start my job search have a position before I am finish.
Expert:  Daren replied 9 years ago.

Thanks for the question.

The answer is, it really depends.

For instance, size of a firm is a factor that determines whether a certain area of law will be lucrative. A corporate law firm with 100 lawyers will probably pay its paralegals more than a corporate law firm with 25 lawyers or less.

Generally, however, the areas that are considered most lucractive are personal injury, corporate, and criminal defense if you are a sole practitioner. An up an coming field is intelletual property.

Feel free to ask any further questions you may have.