LegalEagle, LLC
LegalEagle, LLC, Licensed Attorney
Experience:  Actual online opinions from actual attorneys! Check out all of our positive feedback!
1031076

HOW CAN I FIND OUT IF SOMEONE WORKS FOR THE FBI, ...

Customer Question

HOW CAN I FIND OUT IF SOMEONE WORKS FOR THE FBI, BECAUSE THIS GUY SAY THAT HE DOES AND HE IS THREATHING ME.
Expert:  LegalEagle, LLC replied 10 years ago.
Do you have his name and badge number? Can you get those since you're interacting with him? Has he shown you what appears to be a valid FBI badge?
Customer: replied 10 years ago.
Reply to LegalEagle, LLC's Post: i have his name robert dean bowlin age 50 born oct 31 1955. i have his ss# XXXXX isNNN-NN-NNNNand i have his drivers lic #61347551 which he has never show me a badge of any kind and he just got out of jail from washington county tn.i just don't know what to do and i don't have no money and i have a little boy that i'm concerned about.
This is very strange. There are NO FBI agents that I have ever heard of that "just got out of jail". How is he threatening you? I am willing to offer any and all guidance and assistance possible, within reason of course for $8.00, but I need to know what he's threatening you with, your relationship to him, how you have all this personal information, etc? Is he a former lover and the boy's father? Tell me more so I can assist you.