Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

LAWYER NEEDED IN VA

Customer Question

ANY LAWYER LICENCED IN VA BE WILLING TO LOOK INTO A JUDGEMENT I HAVE ON SOMEONE IN NORTHUMBERLAND COUNTY AREA. I ALREADY HAVE THE JUDGEMENT ON THE GENTLEMANS LAND. HAVE HAD IT FOR 10 YRS DRAWING INTEREST. CANT SEEM TO TOUCH HIS LAND, OR FORCE A SALE. MUST BE LICENCED IN VA. COULD BE WORTH AS MUCH AS 30,000 TO THE ONE THAT GETS ACTION. I WONT GET INTO DETAILS ON THE WEB BUT COULD CALL SOMEONE INTERESTED
Expert:  The Mystic Wave replied 11 years ago.

Greetings:

Is this a renewed judgment? My research shows that the Statute of Limitations re: same, in Virginia, is 8 years - correct?

If you wish to share futher information, please let me know, I will try to help you secure a lawyer in VA.

Thank you.

Bright Blessings.

Peace, Love & Happiness,

The Mystic Wave

Expert:  jon replied 11 years ago.

Good point mystic,

If it is worth paying a lawyer 30K for service alone, you should of had a lawyer a long time ago.

If mystic finds you a lawyer or helps in any way I wish for you to pay her vs me regardless...

Customer: replied 11 years ago.
oh i know had one ten years ago but they got tired of fooling with it after they won & got the judgement on file seem to go down hill from there
Customer: replied 11 years ago.
judgements in Va is good for 20 yrs, only 10 here in wva.

Greetings:

Thank you for responding...........(when I responded, I was not privy to legal books)...........thus, just found the 20 year upon further research.....thank you! 

Please know that I have worked collection law for 10 years, here in California....and quite familiar with locating debtors and securing monies owed. What you may wish to do is seek a collection agency, or paralegal service that will take a smaller percentage to locate the debtor - as attorneys will seek a greater sum....or, I can assist you and share certain information with you as to my experience dealing with judgment collection if you would like.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed in light of the above.

Thank you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Bright Blessings.

Peace, Love & Happiness,

The Mystic Wave 

Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Reply to TheMysticWave's Post: thank you and yes I would be glad to have you help me if you like email me [email protected] and we can start from there. Joe
Expert:  jon replied 11 years ago.

Joseph,

I've withdrew my answer. I know you have paid the deposit. The site will gladly keep your $5. But mystic will not get paid her half if you don't keep this question open. She will still have to reply without a free post...

$2.50 is not a lot of money but will buy a quart of milk at the end of the day ;)