The Mystic Wave
The Mystic Wave, Paralegal
Experience:  30 yrs. exp. in the legal profession. Specializing in Personal Injury, Criminal, Civil & more.
6999

Probation Problems

Customer Question

My husband's probation officer is threatening to force him to move out, (he is on supervised probation), legally can she break up our family? I do not have a criminal history at all. AND can you tell me what my rights are in regards XXXXX XXXXX probation, as far as fair and just treatment by our Dept. of Corrections?
Expert:  Nick Sparks replied 11 years ago.
It may help one of us to give a better answer if you can
explain why you think the officer wants him to move out. It
is probably important to report her opinion honestly even if
you disagree with it.
Expert:  The Mystic Wave replied 11 years ago.

Greetings:

With all fairness to you, you should really consult with a criminal attorney to assist you in this matter. It would appear that there are certain rules/regulations, guidelines that your husband must adhere to concerning supervised probation...and it appears that the probation officer could take matters into her own hands providing that she abides by the court order and follows the law - However, in order to know such information, an attorney must obtain your husband's court records for review and then consult with his probation officer in order to work things out. I know this must be very difficult for you, but I truly feel that this is your only option in order to resolve this matter.

If you wish for further assistance, or if you have additional information to share, please let me know.

Bright Blessings.

Peace, Love & Happiness,

The Mystic Wave

The Mystic Wave, Paralegal
Experience: 30 yrs. exp. in the legal profession. Specializing in Personal Injury, Criminal, Civil & more.
Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Greetings All,
Regardless of any additional information, am I not an American? Who is protected by certain "RIGHTS," DESPITE any crimes my spouse committed OR am I guilty by assocation & until proven innocent? AND... I don't know how things work where you live, but we are from a town in Wyoming where if you rock the boat where probation & parole matters are concerned, they make you SUFFER for it. In other words, IF you are stupid enough to complain to anyone about anything, you just make things more difficult for yourself & your loved ones.
     Thank You for almost helping me out...

Greetings:

I will do everything I can to help you. Please let me know, in detail, if you would, exactly what the probation officer is doing to you and/or your husband. If you are unable to contact a criminal attorney, yes - this does go against your rights.

Please let me hear from you.

Thank you.

Bright Blessings.

Peace, Love & Happiness,

The Mystic Wave

Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Reply to TheMysticWave's Post: I would very much like to correspond further with you about the situation at hand. Is there anyway that we can do this privately? I appreciate all your help, present & future.

Sincerely & desperately Yours, Customer