CountryDoc
CountryDoc, Veterinarian
Experience:  Experienced mixed animal veterinarian
16703648

A 2 year old has just been introduced to pastures contain

Customer Question

A 2 year old bull has just been introduced to pastures contain some lantana. Within 3 days he's developed a habit of head shaking and seeking shady places. He's now been moved to a paddock with no lantana. He's eating grass and oaten hay and drinks well but the head shaking continues. The last few days have been above normal temperatures (36 degrees C) and sunny. I would be happy if you could recommend some treatment for him. Thank you, Elizabeth
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Elizabeth?
Customer: Can't think of anything.
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Large Animal Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 17 days ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

Any change in his breathing?

Are his gums showing any yellow tinting?

Any redness or peeling of the skin?

Any changes in the mouth or ears?