CountryDoc
CountryDoc, Veterinarian
Experience:  Experienced mixed animal veterinarian
16703648

They are walking around,tails in the air ,but no bowel

Customer Question

they are walking around,tails in the air ,but no bowel movements for the past 5 days,are eating ,trird a little mineral oil,not distended
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: no
JA: The Veterinarian will ask you more detailed questions to find out what is causing this. What is the large animal's name?
Customer: butt head and oreo
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the large animal?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Large Animal Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 month ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

What species are Oreo and Butthead?

Have they had any recent diet change or eaten something that could cause a blockage?

How much do they weigh?

What dose of mineral oil did you give?

Are they eating?