PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Experience:  15 yrs experience in vet med, 8 in emergency med. Founder of a non-profit animal rescue
8538164

I am looking for a mobile vet to come out and nurture my 2

Customer Question

I am looking for a mobile vet to come out and nurture my 2 year old Nigerian goat. DOES ANYONE know of a mobile vet that works on GOATS? I have been looking and calling for months and can not seem to find one in my area. Please help.
Category: Large Animal Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 9 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Customer can you please post your city, state and zip code? I'll see if I can find someone in your area that offers mobile veterinary services for goats.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you so much. ***** Courtland 95615. My near by towns are Elk Grove and North of Halt. Thank you for your help.You

Here are those that I have found:

Mobile practice for equine and hoof stock: http://www.capitolequine.com/index.html

Mobile vet near your area, though it does not specifically say where they won't travel: http://compassionvetcare.com

If neither of thee work, please let me know and I'll keep looking. The first seems to be the closest to you and able to do mobile emergency care, if needed.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
None of those worked. I cant believe how hard this is. I need Dr POL !

Were they unwilling to see you by location? The first link appears to work with your area as they're near Elk Grove.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I did call Dr Bartholomew. She is not taking any new patients out of the area.. She did give me another name and number of another doctor and I have left a message with him already. Thank you.

Awesome. Good luck!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
she is NO WHERE near me. She is in ElDoroda County. About 2.15 hours away