CountryDoc
CountryDoc, Veterinarian
Experience:  Experienced mixed animal veterinarian
16703648

I have a nubian buck that I think is bloated and very

Customer Question

I have a young nubian buck that I think is bloated and very lacidacic. Not eating and appears very sick. I've treated with penicillin and c&d toxins. I've also tried bloat treatment. 4 days and no better?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the buck's name?
Customer: Fletcher
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Fletcher?
Customer: No new to the herd of 8 and about 30lbs. All were recently turned out onto half wooded area and half fescue pasture
Category: Large Animal Veterinary
Expert:  Dan C., DVM replied 9 months ago.

Good Mornng, and thanks for the question. My apologies for the delay in someone gewtting back to you; I just logged on and saw your post.

I’m sorry to hear about your buck’s condition. Firstly, I want to see if you are still needing some help. Is he still having the same problems? Have there been any noticeable changes?

Please get back to me and let me know. I’ll be looking forward to hearing from you.

-Dan C., DVM.

Good Mornng, and thanks for the question. My apologies for the delay in someone getting back to you; I just logged on and saw your post.

-Dan C., DVM.