CountryDoc, Veterinarian
Experience:  Experienced mixed animal veterinarian

My Jersey cows eyes are running and one has a cloudy yellow

Customer Question

My Jersey cows eyes are running and one has a cloudy yellow covering over it. I would say she is going blind in that eye. One cow is just fine, no watering or anything. I was thinking of giving Terramycin but do not know if it will work.
Category: Large Animal Veterinary
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Will this eye need to come out. It has been like this for about five days now. We just got them from an auction.
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

How long has she had these signs? Since you got her?

What color is the discharge ?

Any sneezing or coughing?

Can you take a photo of this? If you can and post them, it will let me see what you are seeing. To post them online, you can use the paper clip icon above your text box. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, just post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr etc) and paste the web link here for me follow.