CountryDoc
CountryDoc, Veterinarian
Experience:  Experienced mixed animal veterinarian
16703648

Dog attacked a deer I've been feed years her neck is torn up

Customer Question

Dog attacked a deer I've been feed for seven years her neck is torn up and she wants to keep it side ways I have keep her calm can I give her some of my hydrocodone
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about I?
Customer: She is was a bottle baby and is comfortable in side she crawled in my dog door I got her to drink 9 cc of water and she has lots of bite marks she also has an injured hip but she is calm now and is not sweating
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Large Animal Veterinary
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am a retired animal control officer
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 5 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today. How long ago did the attack happen?How deep are the wound? Are they gaping? Punctures or tears?Any pus, odor, or active bleeds at this stage?Can you take a photo of this? If you can and post them, it will let me see what you are seeing. To post them online, you can use the paper clip icon above your text box. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, just post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr etc) and paste the web link here for me follow.