CountryDoc, Veterinarian
Experience:  Experienced mixed animal veterinarian

JA: . How can we be of help? Customer: We have

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can we be of help?
Customer: We have a 3 month old doeling who is losing hair on her ears and some spots on her side. There are no lesions or any skin breakdown. The skin underneath is pink, unbroken. She eats, drinks normally. no other signs of discomfort. Wondering if there is something we can do for this?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: Kiko goat
JA: OK. What is the goat's name?
Customer: Gracie
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Gracie?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Large Animal Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 5 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today. How long has this been ongoing?Do you see her scratch, chew, or rub these areas?Any scaling, crusting, or pimples on the skin? Any redness?Does the hair feel rough like straw when rubbed back and forth?Can you take a photo of this? If you can and post them, it will let me see what you are seeing. To post them online, you can use the paper clip icon above your text box. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, just post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr etc) and paste the web link here for me follow.