CountryDoc
CountryDoc, Veterinarian
Experience:  Experienced mixed animal veterinarian
16703648

I have a 3 month old lamb thats coughing and making sniffing

Customer Question

I have a 3 month old lamb thats coughing and making sniffing like noises every few seconds.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Coughing can be worrying. The Veterinarian will know what you should do. What is the lamb's name?
Customer: Daffodil
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Daffodil?
Customer: She was orphaned and bottle fed, now lives in a pasture with 4 other sheep. She's been in the rain a bit today.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Large Animal Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome, I am Dr. B and would like to help you today. How long has she had these signs?Is she weaned?Any nasal/eye discharge, sneezing, or fever?Has she been wormed? With what and when?