CountryDoc, Veterinarian
Experience:  Experienced mixed animal veterinarian

I have goats JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong

Customer Question

I have goats
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the goat?
Customer: Just seem weak a wobbly and want to press it's head up against the fence the house any thing close. They are three weeks old.
JA: What is the goat's name?
Customer: He had his head stuck for some time, maybe nerve damage
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the head?
Customer: Rose red
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Large Animal Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me: How many kids are affected?How long has he been like this?Are his gums pink or pale/white?Any access to toxins, dangerous plants, chemicals, or fungal contaminated feed?What are they being fed?When was he last wormed? What did you use?Any fever, circling in one direction, or head tilt?