CountryDoc
CountryDoc, Veterinarian
Experience:  Experienced mixed animal veterinarian
16703648

Have a pig with blood red eyes left eye worse than right

Customer Question

have a pig with blood red eyes left eye worse than right eye,seems like the white in his eyes has turn red and left eye looks like a layer of the white is covering his pupil
Category: Large Animal Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologise that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

How long have the eyes been like this?

Any discharge? What color?

Can you take a photo of this? If you can do so and post them online, it will let me see what you are seeing. To post them, you can either use the paper clip on the tool bar above your text box.Or you can post them on any other site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, etc) and paste the web address here.