Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  As a veterinarian, I have been educated to treat all animals, big and small.
60269376

I have a 9 yr old pit female temp 104 she is swollen on left

Customer Question

I have a 9 yr old pit bull female temp 104 she is swollen on left side rib cage is hard swelling and belly afteeeer RIBS HAs large round hard mass (maybe liver?) cantaloupe sized. also chest and under left armpit is fluid filled seem to be able to feel lymph node in arm pit area. Shortness of breath, pain, loss of appetite, and frequent urination
Category: Large Animal Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

How long has she had these signs and these masses?

Can you take a breathing rate for me (just count her breaths for 10 seconds + multiply by 6)?

Are her gums pink or pale/white?

Is she passing small or large volumes of urine?

Is it very watery?

Can you take a photo of these masses and swellings ? If you can do so, this will let me see what you are seeing. To post them online, you can use the paperclip icon on the tool bar above your text box. Or if you can't see that on your computer/phone, then you can post them on any other site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, imgur, etc) and paste the web link here for me to check.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No it took to long we went to emergency vet Thank you how do I cancel and not get charged
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

No worries, my dear.

I am just glad that she has been seen with those worrying signs. I will send your question back to customer service now & just note that if you need further help with cancelling you can send a wee message to***@******.***

All the best for your lass,

Dr. B.

Expert:  Shayne-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address.
Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/large-animal-vet/9bft3-ga-sha-yr-old-pit-female-temp-104.html
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.