Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in treating large animals of all kinds.
16881297

I have used LA 300 rot with the resulting lumps at the

Customer Question

I have used LA 300 for foot rot with the resulting lumps at the injection sight. These cattle ,three, are nearly through the summer grazing season and it is time to sell them.
What treatment would you recommend to eliminate the lumps from LA 300?
Category: Large Animal Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.
This treatment is appropriate for this condition and the resulting lumps are due to the large amount of fluid placed under the skin. You can avoid these lumps by spreading the amount of medication over 3-6 sites that will be less apt to be seen such as inside the thigh or between the legs.There is a good chance, that if only a small amount of this medication is given at each site, that there will not be any noticable lump and there is no problem going through the sales ring.
Does that make sense to you?
Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you.
Sincerely, ***** *****