peterpete190
peterpete190,
14928985

How do I fix a bearing problem in my ewes?

Customer Question

Category: Large Animal Veterinary
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I apologize as my info is limited on this model here.
Usually if a bearing fails it needs replaced as well as the housing and shaft for the bearing inspected for any wear or damaged and repaired or replaced as needed.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Pete, thanks for trying to answer my question. In my world a ewe is a sheep (4 legged animal) and if she has a bearing (professional term Virginal Prolapse) she pushes out part of her Virginia which normally means she gets her throat cut. I was hoping someone from the veterinarian section of "Just Answer" would have been able to help me but it appears not.Going by the explanation above I don't think a rating is possible.Thanks for trying, Robin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Order ID: 15476206-70.
Hi Pete It would appear as though my response has not been forwarded to you, how can I rate your answer when it has no place in what I do.
I have paid $66.00 & $80.00 into Justanswer and so far I'm no further ahead in getting my Bearing (Virginal Prolapse) question answered. Sorry Pete (this was never a mechanical question) but I do not feel the $146.00 has been well spent, at this moment I cannot see how I can spend any more cash on this enquiry.
Regards
Robin
I apologize for the delay.
I will see if we can get this transferred to the Vet. section for you to get the help you are looking for.
Thanks Pete