CountryDoc
CountryDoc, Veterinarian
Experience:  Experienced mixed animal veterinarian
16703648

Our 6 week old kid has been sick weeks. treated

Customer Question

Hi, Our 6 week old kid has been sick for two weeks. treated for coccidiosis and wormed. She improved some but now she is limping favoring both back legs.
Category: Large Animal Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 2 years ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.
Are you seeing any swellings at the joint?
Can you flex/extend all her joints fully?
What is her temperature?
Any history of trauma?
Does she drag the legs at all?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 2 years ago.
Hi again,
My apologies, but I cannot offer the live phone call option at this time. Therefore, please let me know if you would like my help via the Q&A feature here or if you would prefer me to opt out in case another colleague comes online that can offer this service (for a further fee).
Take care,
Dr. B.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thanks for helping but I am very frustrated because I wasn't able to cancel out of this website when I started investigating. So we decided to go ahead and then the credit card number didn't work and again I could find no way of canceling out so I went ahead and gave my debit card. I would rather call my vet today and talk. I'm sorry for wasting your time. I would like a refund of the $45 or at least $40. Thank you
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 2 years ago.
Hi again,
In that case, I would note that you just need to pop over to http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for help with that (since I am a vet and do not handle that side of the website). Otherwise, I will send your question back to customer service so they are aware of your situation.
Dr. B.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'll do that. thank you, Elaine