Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

Do you want account first, it was a gift compac, I just

Customer Question

do you want account first
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: it was a gift compac
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just wanted to put explore 11 on my lab top and lots i am very green to all this making a mess
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: clean up to, all same extra fills and unstalled crap removed
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Laptop
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
all ready a member
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 month ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem(s) for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too because JustAnswer is an A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen, and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text-based chat instead, just let me know.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Are you still there? How should we continue, do you still need help? I am waiting on you here since your last reply.... Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply. Thank you.