Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I have a Toshiba Satelitte P755-S5390 computer that I've had

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba Satelitte P755-S5390 computer that I've had for Six years. I'm currently on Windows 10; it downloaded automatically without my permission. But it is now my current operating system. The issues i'm having at the moment is the computer seems to have become unstable. It will start flickering and cause me to reboot the computer. It'll work for awhile then do the same thing. ***** *****ley Serial number ZB195319K
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Toshiba? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: It's in the message I just sent
JA: I'm sorry but I'm not sure we have an expert who covers what you are looking for. Maybe if you give me more details I will find you a connection to someone who can help you.
Customer: The computer starts to flicker then goes dark and I have to reboot.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: My system
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: my system downloads automatically with Microsoft and updates automatically
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  technicalcat replied 13 days ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.
I will help you now.

If you remove the battery, and run with just the AC adapter (power supply) plugged in, do you still have the problem?