Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of both work experience and education.
30759776

Having trouble accessing my email on my I pad have forgotten

Customer Question

Having trouble accessing my email on my I pad have forgotten password ***** Yahoo mail
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: Just talked to apple and resat Apple ID.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: everything it would seem - can't remember my password ***** the email - it automatically set up when I use the internet.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: do you have my password ***** file for my Ipad email account?
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 10 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear you are having such problems with your Yahoo account.

When you fill out the form asking for your previous password, you can just enter "I do not remember" just as you should enter "I do not remember" for any of the other values in that password ***** form.

After you fill the form out, it may take up to a few days before Yahoo will get to your case and contact you.

If you have indeed, tried all of the basic password ***** procedures, you may wish to skip to the last of my instructions and call them directly.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Yahoo password:
- Click the following link: http://edit.yahoo.com/forgot?login
- On that first page, choose the "My account may have been compromised" option and click the Next button.
- Fill out the requested questions and fill in the data when asked for it
You will then be given the chance to reset your password.

If that does not work for you, you can submit a ticket directly to Yahoo and get the password ***** by following the link and instructions at the following link: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/general-01.html
- On the aforementioned page, click the "Password ***** sign in" link, click the "Forgot my password" link, enter your Yahoo ID, and click the Submit button.

- If you prefer to speak with someone, you can call them at one of the following numbers:
-->(###) ###-####Tech Support
-->(###) ###-####Tech Support
-->(###) ###-####Tech Support
-->(###) ###-####Billing Number
----> When you call them, you may wish to mention that you wish to upgrade to "Yahoo Plus" which is $19.99 / year. Once you do that, they will be a lot more helpful.

If they cannot help you at the number, you can send an email to the following address: ***@******.***
----> In this email, put your Yahoo or At&t ID in the Subject field.

One quick note: I love helping you and others on this website. Please, keep in mind that I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com