Jennifer French
Jennifer French, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Owner at Down Home Technical Solutions
95132829

I have a Sony lab top with xp, trying to login on Logmein

I have a Sony lab top with xp, trying to login on Logmein but it's not login in but shows the error massage as your browser doesn't accept cookies. Please advise

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too because JustAnswer is an A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen, and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text-based chat instead, just let me know.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Remote at no charge?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Just chat would be good

Hi. No, not from me, maybe another expert can do that, but I cannot, as this usually involves a lot of analyzing with that kind of issue. I think the other experts did not pick up the question earlier because of that too, as this is very difficult to fix via text without seeing the computer. Please let me know what I should do (remote connection or opt out for another expert that might be able to solve this via text, although, to be honest, your question has been on the "list" for hours and none of the other experts answered). Thank you very much,

Lorenz

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
close this question please

Hi! My name is***** wanted to let you know that if you are using XP, then short of using Chrome or Firefox as your browser, most new web frames will not be supported, as XP and it's software is no longer supported. I hope that helps! There will be no charge for this question unless you accept an answer. If you did find my answer helpful, you can rate it with 5 stars so that I receive credit but that is up to you. I just simply wanted to give you a definitive answer.

Experience: Owner at Down Home Technical Solutions
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Bingo, Thanks!