Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Toshiba, Lenovo, Dell, Acer, Asus, Samsung, HP, Compaq
23511658

I have been having trouble with logging in. For example, I

Customer Question

I have been having trouble with logging in. For example, I connected to Wod and it stated i wasn't connecting. then it wenty on and as I was using it would go off and on repeatedly. I',m not compuyter savy and needd help with it by my Gr eat and Grand kids What's .my problem?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: It's not TV it is a computer Acer
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It has been going on since I returned from spending a month out east and since I came home with a lap top.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question.

What is it that you are having a problem logging into? Is it your computer or something else? If it is something else, you can reset your password ***** going to that particular site and clicking on the forgot password *****" and follow the instructions. You CAN do the same if you are having a problem logging into a windows computer with a windows live.com account. Just go to the live.com site and click forgot password ***** the login and go from there.

If that doesn't help, let me know and we will go through more troubleshooting steps so we can get you back to where you need to be.