Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I have an acer aspire V3 551G lap top computer, I still

Customer Question

HI there
JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I have an acer aspire V3 551G lap top computer
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I still receive my emails OK via Windows 7 but no longer getting the outlook emails as they have all disappeared from the screen but I am receinvg the new emails through my vodaphone i phone 5
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: recently I supposedly had technical support from teistra who told me there was a hacking episode that they took over remote control but i am not sure if they were really scamming or not?
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: John I need to know whether the first point of call should be the technical person supposedly at telstra or to talk with your adviser as the vodaphone gentleman just told me that you were the best people to talk to first
JA: Thank you.
Customer: Problem started 2 days ago Computer was working fine but I got the call saying that i was being hacked and the man said he was from telstra
Category: Laptop
Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Could you please provide the following.

Most likely the call you got from a scammer not from Telstra because no reputed company will call you and tell you that you are hacked.

To clarify you are still getting your outlook email on your iphone but not on your windows 7 computer am i correct?

Thank you

Note: - You can ignore the secure remote assistance/premium service offer shows in this page. It’s a site generated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me.

Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Reply using the box below

Thank you.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Do you still need assistance with this?

Please let me know